expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

4 Top Tips For Starting Your Own Lucrative Daily Business In Nigeria

           

In this lesson, I will like to show you the secrets of starting a business in Nigeria with small capital and making it Successful. But I want you to understand that starting a business in Nigeria with little cash and achieving great success takes wisdom From God.

Without God’s partner in your business and no matter how small or large capital you want to start a business in Lagos or Nigeria, I don’t think you can start and grow great business. Why?


Because the Lord God spoke to the House of Jacob in Isaiah 48: 17:

“Thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go”.

There is another word in which God said in the Scriptures: “Without Me, you can not do anything”.
That is many entrepreneurs started businesses that no longer stood after a few years because they did not involve God’s direction. Many entrepreneurs fail because they fail to involve God.

Starting small and growing big involves God’s direction. Let me see how successful businesses in Nigeria started impossible or with little capital by sharing some case studies in my own paraphrased opinion in brief.

Case Study   

Mrs Comfort Ogooluwa: Surely, it is not easy because starting bean making cake (akara) requires some goods to purchase in which involves large capital. But for God’s direction in my obedience even if I don’t know what business looks like (after I ask myself a question, which other business I can own business than hawking because I was arrested two times for breaking rules), I start a business with N170 in 1986, on credit for groundnut oil in 4-liter keg according to His instruction and grew fast business through different tickets in 1990.

I become the biggest Akara seller in Alimosho Local Government Area, Oshodi road, Lagos state after I left stranded Ekiti state for Lagos as a biscuit/pure water hawker before. I build a beautiful house, with a jeep and send my children to good schools from this business as a widow. Another person who tried to imitate my business in the same place never improves in her business because God teaches me how to make bean making cake most delicious or tastiest.


2. Samuel Gordon: The truth is that I don’t know much about computer operation because I am not a computer engineer. But when I think and think what other business I can do for myself after business I do for churches in singing, playing musical instruments and dabbling cassettes is not moving well in 2000, I start one desktop photocopying business in the same shop, near NEPA premises, in Lagos (according to God’s direction through my wife who asks me to buy only N24,500 I have because she saw that each time people come to our shop and ask us if we do photocopying, we direct them down to other street where they can get service because we do not have),and grow N2.5 million in two years.

With growing multimillionaire enterprise(through different tickets such as laminating, binding, etc), I started sending all my boys who work with me to man business centers for me in other branches because there are full of customers in our shop daily. But l lose N2.5 million to the dishonesty boys because of my fledgling business. I make mistake. I regret it. But with cash management and business building skills God put wisdom into my brain, I recover 2.5 million even more than that amount in other two years where others I send to man for me fold their businesses up within six months.

With amount I achieve fast, I am able to buy all four printing machines for business on cash and carry basis for N4 million in 2005, without borrowing a kobo. So I ask people with whom I encounter,’ if you have N100,000, what will you do with it?’ But they say, “what am I going to do with that amount? That is too small”. That is a wrong mindset. Remember money should be no an excuse.


The Lord God said in the Scriptures I gather all together: ‘All Gold and Silvers belong to Me. Call Me and I will show you great thing which you know not’.

The first step to start a small business in Nigeria and grow big is seek the kingdom of God first in which I means ask yourself question what other business must I serve others. 

Do not ask Him which business I can do that bring me fast cash daily because He know you are greedy and then he politely withdraws his direction( business idea) to you in dream. 

The second step is obey and take action even if you do not know about what business look like or even if it seems impossible or even if you have little or no cash on you because He wants you to have faith. 

The third step is master cash management and business skills. 

The fourth step is multiply sales in different tickets. Starting a business in Nigeria with small or little capital and achieving great is possible if you question God in your alone mind, obey and plan no matter what if you get divine idea. I hope it benefits you? Please share with me how you start small business and grow business.

Final Thoughts

I hope you enjoy this article? What do you think you read this article? I want to hear your comment here.

Related Posts

    

No comments:

Post a Comment