expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

What Business Can I Start With 70k In Nigeria to Achieve Daily Profits

    

I know that most of Nigerians want to know what business I can start with 70k in Nigeria that can earn me at least N5000 or quick profit daily. 

Some others ask a question as if they want to know, “what other business can I start with N5, 000, N10, 000, N50, 000, N200, 000, etc?”

Some people in blogging, in forum, in comment, etc may tell you which business to start or what business to start. But for me as my long experience, I tell you that you can start any thing you find it yourself most exciting and most challenging.

According to Susan Kroon I read in her book titled Entrepreneurial Skills For Your Child, edition, 2003, 'entrepreneurship is not about self-enrichment, but about touching other people’s lives and to help create a better world for all. Knowing that you do not work for yourself but that you serve other people is what gives you actual job satisfaction'.

There are many opportunities around you. But you choose any opportunity you find it yourself most interesting and challenging. 

Entrepreneurship is not for those who ask which or what business can I start, how much can I start, can I start business with N200,000, is this business lucrative or good, how profitable this business is, what business can a young woman or man or student can start, I have N500k, but don’t know which business, etc as I often see in the search stats on my blogger.

It is only for those who think to themselves or seek themselves, what can I do next? What project can I start own business? What is the next thing to start, how could I get money to finance my project? etc.

Entrepreneurship is only for opportunity thinkers, opportunity seekers, problem solvers, decision-makers. Entrepreneurship means knowing exactly what one wants to do or deciding what one desires to do even he or she knows nothing about or spot hot opportunity in which competitors do not fill the gap or miss.

Entrepreneurship is only for those who have keen desire for or strong interest from their heart. It is not for those who are unsure what they want to do, have no real passion, have no vision, undervalue their time, fear failure, underestimate their time, do not read or learn much about money , business, marketing, business stories, etc, have self-desire, refusing to consider others in service, etc.

You are the master of everything and decide everything. You are the master of Brainstorming. You are the master of Thinking (Human Ideas). You are the master of Creativity. And you are the master of Dominion in the world.

Decide what project you want to start. Thinking keenly about what other project or business you want to start will be opened to your eyes to see opportunity in which you know not.

Assuming that you ask people to give you one idea, you might get many different ideas from them in which you can’t start business because you are confused in mind which one is better. A person who tries to think and acts innovatively in business is also called him or her as an entrepreneur.

Try to think yourself. What kind of business can you have passion for? What kind of business can you do that can give you actual job satisfaction?

Anybody tells you to go into a particular business. Remember the first thing you should consider: Is whether you have any idea about this business or do you have experience it before? Or do they lead you by hand?

If not, don’t go into that particular business no matter how lucrative it is. Don’t go into the same venture because you see your friend, your mate, your neighbor’s hot profit. See those two case studies as an example of how imitators whose business never stand long.

Choose any idea according to your most passionate and challenging. Choose any idea according to God’s direction. Choose any gap to fill it according to your spot where your competitors miss. 

Better choose sophistication that will change you into business success even if you have little cash or nothing than choose accreditation that will make you lose everything you have. Never choose money to start business. Choose only one idea to start with what you have.

Let me drop my pen here. I hope this lesson, which or what business to start in Nigeria, helps you? What do you experience? How do you do it? What do you think you read this lesson above there? Share with me here in the comment box.


No comments:

Post a Comment